We are recruiting for an Executive level position, CHIEF MEDICAL OFFICER, based in DUBAI, for a top tier private Hospital and one of the most highly respected Healthcare organisations in the UAE. Truly a market leader offering state of the art medical procedures and facilities.
Kare Plus-MENA are a market leading (Permanent) Staffing Services provider dedicated to sourcing niche skilled and high calibre talent such as Doctors, Nurses, Midwives, Dentists, Pharmacists, and Allied Health Professionals to the Medical and Healthcare sector since 1989. Based in Dubai and with a further 83 offices globally. Supporting the UAE and broader gulf region.
ROLE: Chief Medical Officer
LOCATION: Dubai, UAE
HOURS: 48 hrs per week
SALARY & BENEFITS: Up to AED 75,000 (subject to experience) + generous extended benefits
SUMMARY: As head of medical services, the CMO provides clinical direction and leadership to the Medical Staff to deliver quality healthcare services, leading a team of experts, providing executive advice on all medical matters, playing a key role within the operational effectiveness of the organisation. The Chief Medical Officer is a vital member of the Senior Leadership team and is engaged in leading the clinical vision of the hospital and an ambassador of the hospital with the local Health Authority, managing clinical operations and ensuring patient care and satisfaction to the highest standards.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
- Qualified as a Medical Doctor
- Holder of a Master of Health Administration degree (ideally)
- With at least 4 yrs UAE experience as a Medical Director or similar healthcare management
- With at least 10 yrs clinical experience
- Clinical Risk management
- Must be Western qualified / experienced
- Must be available by Mid July
- Balancing the duties of a physician with that of an administrator.
- Ensuring that patients receive the highest standard of medical care.
- Being responsible for the performance of physicians under your supervision.
- Ensuring that all healthcare regulations and safety standards are met.
- Keeping staff updated on new healthcare regulations.
- Finding ways to improve clinical services.
- Liaising between administration and medical staff.
- Reporting to the Chief Executive Officer or Board of Directors.
- Recruiting and mentoring physicians.
- Developing and managing a hospital budget.
AED 5,000 paid for suitable referrals who are subsequently placed.
Please send Cv’s to ian@karePlus.ae
Due to the number of applicants we receive, if you have not heard from us within 7 days please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. We thank you for your interest.
Kare Plus-MENA act as an employment agency, offering a free and confidential service to its candidates.
Can you refer a friend or colleague who has the relevant skills & experience? Contact our team to find out about a generous Bonus payment. Conditions apply.
To apply for this job fill in the form below