We are recruiting a registered general NURSE for an integrated multi speciality health clinic that is state of the art, modern, well equipped and centrally located in Sharjah, UAE.
Kare Plus-MENA are a market leading (Permanent) Staffing Services provider dedicated to sourcing niche skilled and high calibre talent such as Doctors, Nurses, Midwives, Dentists, Pharmacists, and Allied Health Professionals to the Medical and Healthcare sector since 1989. Based in Dubai and with a further 83 offices globally. Supporting the UAE and broader gulf region.
ROLE: Nurse – General registered with MOH licence or eligibility
LOCATION: Sharjah, UAE
HOURS: Full Time. Normal Clinic Hours. Various shift patterns. Timings between 8am and 8pm, 48 hrs per week, across 5 or 6 days as needed.
SALARY & BENEFITS: Up to AED 5,500 + standard benefits, private healthcare, 25 days holiday, air tickets, paid overtime.
SUMMARY: Responsible for assisting the specialist doctor and medical team during patient consultations, delivering care to patients, evaluating the a varied range of conditions, administering treatment, and providing constant support and aftercare.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
- With at least 2 yrs post qualification experience.
- Bachelor Degree in Nursing.
- MOH licensed registered Nurse or with eligibility.
- Must be Female.
- Applicants are highly sought after from the Filipino community as they are currently under-represented.
- Arabic speaking candidates are also highly sought after.
- Must already be residing in the UAE and able to commute to Sharjah.
- Responsible for the care of all the patients seen by the specialist medical team
- Assist the doctors during consultation and procedures
- Look after the hygiene of the patients
- Administer medicines to the patients as per the doctor’s instruction
- Provide the necessary care for patients
- Acting as a liaison for patients and the families of patients
- Respecting the rights and beliefs of patients
- Monitoring the care that patients receive
- Offering assistance that is in the best interest of the patient
- Providing support and education that can help patients make the best decisions possible.
Due to the number of applicants we receive, if you have not heard from us within 7 days please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
We thank you for your interest. Kare Plus-MENA act as an employment agency, offering a free and confidential service to its candidates.
Can you refer a friend or colleague who has the relevant skills & experience? Contact our team to find out about a generous Bonus payment. Conditions apply.
To apply for this job fill in the form below