Kare Plus MENA are recruiting for DIETICIAN to relocate to Dubai, UAE, to take up post with a private VIP Emirati client & family, to provide one-to-one advice and guidance for an elderly family member, with general mobility problems, and to accompany the family when they travel overseas to the USA, Europe and around the Mediterranean.
Candidates will be sourced for relocation from the UK, Ireland, Australia, New Zealand or Canada.
Kare Plus-MENA are a market leading (Permanent) Staffing Services provider dedicated to sourcing niche skilled and high calibre talent such as Doctors, Nurses, Midwives, Dentists, Pharmacists, and Allied Health Professionals to the Medical and Healthcare sector. Based in Dubai with offices in the UK. Supporting the UAE and Middle East region.
CONTRACT DURATION: 2 yrs, flexible and fully extendable for ongoing renewal.
CLIENT: A private Emirati VIP family.
LOCATION: Mainly based in Dubai UAE within the private family home and clinic setting, but with regular travel overseas as resident onboard the private family Yacht.
HOURS: Various timings. To be on call or on-site in the private family home or other premises and available for 5 days per week, 8 hrs per day. With some weekend cover and extra hours as and when required. Timings will be flexible especially when traveling with the client overseas. Lots of free time will be provided for Continued Professional Development during working hours.
SALARY & BENEFITS: £5,000 per month (AED 25,000), NET take home pay + Shared same sex accommodation in Dubai (with own en-suite room) + Meals when traveling + Transport when required + Yearly return airtickets to home country + Private medical cover + 45 days paid holiday + Visa costs + Worldwide travel overseas accompanying the client to Europe and the USA. Likely to be in the Mediterranean and Greece during summer months and housed in a shared cabin on the family Yacht or in a local hotel.
SUMMARY: As the family Dietician, you will be required to assess, diagnose and treat diet-related and nutritional problems and raise awareness of the link between food and health. Keeping up-to-date with scientific and public health research on nutrition, explaining and giving practical advice to help the client make health-conscious decisions about food and lifestyle. Treating complex clinical conditions such as chronic fatigue, diabetes, eating disorders, food allergies and intolerance, irritable bowel syndrome (IBS), kidney failure and malnutrition.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
- MUST hold a recognised qualification such as a Diploma, Bachelors degree or equivalent from the UK, Ireland, Australia, New Zealand or Canada.
- MUST be registered and member of the HCPC (UK) or relevant body for other nationality.
- MUST have accredited qualifications from the British Dietetic Association (BDA) or relevant.
- MUST be educated, trained and qualified from a recognised Western institution.
- MUST have at least 5 yrs experience as a Dietician or Nutritionist, ideally working with the elderly and those with mobility issues.
- MUST have excellent Communication skills.
- MUST be very well presented and professional.
- MUST hold a valid passport with no restrictions to travel.
- MUST be willing to relocate overseas to Dubai within 3 months.
- IDEALLY have some understanding of local UAE culture.
- IDEALLY have some knowledge of dealing with Elderly / Geriatric patients and their associated conditions.
- IDEALLY would suit Dieticians who have worked in the Community, Home Care, Residential care or Elderly Care setting.
- Candidates who have previously worked in the UAE will NOT be considered.
- Minimum HEIGHT restriction of 5 ft 5 inches (due to private family requirements, physical requirements of the job, and working conditions onboard the Yacht).
- Maximum AGE restriction will apply in this case due to local Visa and License issuing criteria.
- This Role will NOT suit anybody with rigid commitments such as pets, young children / family, married or in Long term relationships that will hinder commitment needed to carry out duties due to periods away from home and out of country.
- Undertake nutritional assessments of the client with a range of medical conditions.
- Educate and advise the client with diet-related disorders on the practical ways in which they can improve their health by supporting them to make appropriate lifestyle and food choices.
- Devise, monitor, review and improve nutritional care plans.
- Work with the client and a multidisciplinary team (including other healthcare professionals) to ensure patient-centred care is provided.
- Promote health and wellbeing by informing the client about the importance of diet and nutrition.
- Educate other healthcare professionals about food and nutrition issues.
- Record all assessments and interventions, write reports and case notes and maintain accurate records.
Please send Cv’s to firstname.lastname@example.org
Kare Plus-MENA act as an employment agency, offering a free and confidential service to its candidates. Can you refer a friend or colleague who has the relevant skills & experience? Contact our team to find out about a generous Bonus payment. Conditions apply.
To apply for this job fill in the form below