We are recruiting for a GP Homecare & Programme Manager for a leading Healthcare Provider of long term care, rehabilitation and home service across the UAE who are specialists in post hospital discharge and care management.
Kare Plus-MENA are a market leading (Permanent) Staffing Services provider dedicated to sourcing niche skilled and high calibre talent such as Doctors, Nurses, Midwives, Dentists, Pharmacists, and Allied Health Professionals to the Medical and Healthcare sector since 1989. Based in Dubai and with a further 83 offices globally. Supporting the UAE and broader gulf region.
Role: GP Homecare & Programme Manager
Location: UAE , Dubai
Hours: Full Time with some weekend and evening call out
Salary & Benefits: Up to AED 35,000
Summary: A dual role to suit a qualified and experienced senior GP with Homecare expertise, but who is able to develop service lines, care packages, and deal with Insurance companies. Practice management experience would be helpful. And to provide in-house care to a wide range of patients with varying levels of illness, offering care programme management,
Qualifications & Experience:
Medical Degree and Qualifed as a General Practitioner – MBBS, BMBS, MBChB, MBBCh
Must have a specialist DHA licence
- Conducting Physical examinations
- Diagnosis and treatment of illnesses/ailments
- Health education
- Practice management and administration
- Liaise with other healthcare professionals and hospitals
- Ensure the delivery of quality, person-centred care
- Manage budgets and the financial effectiveness of the setting
- Maintain quality standards and ensure health and safety compliance
- Liaise with, and maintain partnerships with other local community organisations
- Role split between 50% medical tasks and 50% patient management tasks
- Dealing with Insurance companies regarding payment plans
- Visit patients in home to write medical reports, following codes, scoring for patient approval
- Input on Nursing care programme. Monitoring patient status on daily basis
- Perform initial patient assessment
- Manage programme Schemes.
Please send Cv’s to Ian@KarePlus.ae
Due to the number of applicants we receive, if you have not heard from us within 7 days please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. We thank you for your interest
Kare Plus-MENA act as an employment agency, offering a free and confidential service to its candidates.
Can you refer a friend or colleague who has the relevant skills & experience? Contact our team to find out about a generous Bonus payment. Conditions apply
To apply for this job fill in the form below