We are recruiting for a NURSE – MENTAL HEALTH / PSYCHIATRIC to be based in DUBAI, UAE, for a Specialist Child & Adult Mental Health Rehabilitation Clinic that has an experienced team of Psychiatrist, Psychologists, Therapists, Counsellors, Nurses and Dieticians from various nationalities, working together in a Holistic setting, offering the full suite of bespoke care packages aswell as group therapy sessions from their modern and fully equipped clinic.
Kare Plus-MENA are a market leading (Permanent) Staffing Services provider dedicated to sourcing niche skilled and high calibre talent such as Doctors, Nurses, Midwives, Dentists, Pharmacists, and Allied Health Professionals to the Medical and Healthcare sector since 1989. Based in Dubai and with a further 83 offices globally. Supporting the UAE and broader gulf region.
ROLE: Nurse – Mental Health / Psychiatric
LOCATION: Dubai, UAE
HOURS: Full Time, 5 days per week, varied clinic hours
SALARY & BENEFITS: AED 8,000 + standard UAE benefits, yearly Airticket, Visa, Medical Insurance, 30 days paid holiday
SUMMARY: To provide Nursing care and attention to the clinic patients as required, dealing with sensitive needs and issues for both child and adult, supporting other medical team members and keeping medical notes.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
- MUST hold a suitable Bachelor degree in Nursing.
- MUST have DHA / DHCC licence or eligibility letter.
- MUST already be resident in the UAE.
- MUST have at least 3 yrs experience as a Registered Nurse from Home country.
- MUST have suitable specialist experience within a Psychiatric or Mental Heath Hospital or Clinic setting.
- Either Male or Female candidates can apply.
- Any Nationality can apply.
- Assisting the Specialist Psychiatrist in assessing needs, plan, implement and monitor care in collaboration with the patients, families and other members of the multidisciplinary team, in order to enable continuity of care.
- Taking, documenting vital signs and completing physical health monitoring, including basic nutritional profile, as appropriate within a mental health setting, and communicating these to the appropriate medical staff for review.
- Taking clinical notes as appropriate and documenting these in patient notes.
- Ensuring that clinical practice is evidence based and consistent with relevant NICE guidelines.
- Supporting the development of care plans, under supervision, that meet the needs of the individual and their family and that are focused on strengths and are outcome based.
- To assertively engage with service users, striving at all times to develop good therapeutic relationships.
- Supporting a fully integrative approach to care planning and positive risk management
Cvs to firstname.lastname@example.org
Due to the number of applicants we receive, if you have not heard from us within 7 days please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. We thank you for your interest. Kare Plus-MENA act as an employment agency, offering a free and confidential service to its candidates. Can you refer a friend or colleague who has the relevant skills & experience? Contact our team to find out about a generous Bonus payment. Conditions apply.
To apply for this job fill in the form below