We are recruiting a Gynaecologist for our client who are a well respected, long established private Hospital, offering a full range of Multi specialty services, with modern facilities located in central Dubai, UAE.
Kare Plus-MENA are a market leading (Permanent) Staffing Services provider dedicated to sourcing niche skilled and high calibre talent such as Doctors, Nurses, Midwives, Dentists and Allied Health Professionals to the Medical and Healthcare sector since 1989. Based in Dubai and with a further 83 offices globally. Supporting the UAE and broader gulf region.
Role: Specialist Gynecologist
Location: Dubai, UAE
Hours: Full Time, 5 days, 40 hrs
Salary & Benefits: 70k fixed + Revenue Share + family benefits. (OTE expected to be +100k)
Summary: Responsible for carrying out Gynaecological care management to patients as per Hospital protocol and guidelines, the DHA and other medical regulatory bodies. To ensure patients receive world class services and quality care.
Qualifications & Experience:
- MUST have local DHA eligibility or licence.
- MUST have at least 5 yrs Specialist experience.
- MUST be fluent English speaking.
- Any Nationality can apply.
- Arab and Filipino nationality are currently under represented and therefore also encouraged.
- Care for, treat and diagnose women with gynaecological diseases, performing annual and regular examinations.
- Recording and updating patients’ medical histories.
- Advising patients on suitable birth control options.
- Performing various diagnostic tests on patients, which include Pap smears, STD tests, ultrasounds, hormone profile blood tests, colposcopies, and endometrial biopsies.
- Explaining test results, diagnoses, and treatment options to patients.
- Performing surgeries and gynecological procedures on patients, such as cervical cryosurgeries, dilation and curettages, pelvic laparoscopies, and sterilizations.
- Referring patients to other healthcare specialists as needed.
- Educating patients on reproductive health issues and disease prevention.
- Analyse records, reports, test results, or examination information to diagnose medical condition.
- Collect, record & maintain patient information, medical histories, reports, & examination results.
- Explain procedures and discuss test results or prescribed treatments with patients.
- Monitor patients’ condition and progress and re-evaluate treatments as necessary.
Cvs to firstname.lastname@example.org
Due to the number of applicants we receive, if you have not heard from us within 7 days please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. We thank you for your interest.
Kare Plus-MENA act as an employment agency, offering a free and confidential service to its candidates.
Can you refer a friend or colleague who has the relevant skills & experience? Contact our team to find out about a generous Bonus payment. Conditions apply.
To apply for this job fill in the form below