We are recruiting for an OCCUPATIONAL THERAPIST for a professional, modern and busy boutique style clinic located in a central location near to Dubai Marina that is easily accessible by Metro.
Kare Plus-MENA are a market leading (Permanent) Staffing Services provider dedicated to sourcing niche skilled and high calibre talent such as Doctors, Nurses, Midwives, Dentists, Pharmacists, and Allied Health Professionals to the Medical and Healthcare sector since 1989. Based in Dubai and with a further 83 offices globally. Supporting the UAE and broader gulf region.
ROLE: Occupational Therapist
LOCATION: Dubai, UAE
HOURS: Flexible days and timings, up to 40 hrs per week across 5 days, with some weekend cover where required.
SALARY & BENEFITS: Fixed + Revenue Share, AED 15,000 for the first 3 or 4 months until established with clients. Then reverting to either 50/50 Revenue Share or 60/40 Revenue Share, supported by a fixed basic salary AED 5,000 + standard UAE benefits, Residence Visa, Medical Insurance Coverage, Medical Malpractice Insurance coverage and DHA License renewal cost. (On Target Earnings is expected to be +AED 30,000 with a full caseload).
SUMMARY: To treat injured, ill, or disabled patients through the therapeutic use of everyday activities. Helping patients develop, recover, improve, as well as maintain the skills needed for daily living and working.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
- Must have a minimum of 2 years’ experience.
- Ideally in pediatrics and school aged children with focus on autism and ADHD.
- Must be hold relevant Bachelors Degree.
- Experience or qualifications gained in Europe, Canada, America or Australia an added advantage.
- Must have DHA licence or Eligibility.
- Male or Female candidates can apply and any Nationality.
- Must be fluent English speaking. Knowledge of Arabic or French would be an advantage
- Undertaking patient assessments of physical, communication, interaction and cognitive skills
- Planning and providing appropriate treatment and activities
- Giving advice and arranging support for family members, carers and clients
- Undertaking general administrative tasks, for example writing reports, making telephone calls, maintaining records and case notes
- Liaising with doctors, family members, carers and other professionals and keeping them updated
- Planning further treatment and reviewing progress
- Assessing treatment success at multi-professional case conferences/meetings
- Advising on how they can approach everyday tasks differently
- Help patients adapt to different environments, whether at home or at work
Due to the number of applicants we receive, if you have not heard from us within 10 days please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. We thank you for your interest.
Kare Plus-MENA act as an employment agency, offering a free and confidential service to its candidates.
Can you refer a friend or colleague who has the relevant skills & experience? Contact our team to find out about a generous Bonus payment. Conditions apply.
To apply for this job fill in the form below