We are recruiting for an OPERATING THEATRE NURSE, based in DUBAI UAE, for a long established and well respected Healthcare brand with 9 multi speciality clinics catering for everything from Family Medicine, Obs Gyne, Cardiology, Dermatology, Paediatrics and General Surgery.
Kare Plus-MENA are a market leading (Permanent) Staffing Services provider dedicated to sourcing niche skilled and high calibre talent such as Doctors, Nurses, Midwives, Dentists, Pharmacists, and Allied Health Professionals to the Medical and Healthcare sector since 1989. Based in Dubai and with a further 83 offices globally. Supporting the UAE and broader gulf region.
ROLE: Operating Theatre Nurse
LOCATION: Dubai, UAE
HOURS: Full Time, 5 days per week, various clinic hours
SALARY & BENEFITS: AED 16,000 + standard UAE benefits, yearly Airticket, Visa, Medical Insurance, 30 days paid holiday
SUMMARY: Primarily focusing on operations, surgeries and procedures within theatre nursing, through preoperative, anaesthetic, surgical and recovery phases, working closely with the operating team .
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
- MUST hold a suitable Bachelor degree in Nursing.
- MUST have DHA licence or eligibility letter.
- MUST already be resident in the UAE.
- MUST have at least 3 yrs experience as a Registered Nurse from Home country.
- MUST have suitable specialist experience as an Operating Theatre Nurse.
- Either Male or Female candidates can apply.
- Any Nationality can apply.
- Informing patients about the risks and benefits of the operation
- Ensuring they are in a good state of health for surgery
- Providing information about the operation, Fielding patient’s questions, Assessing the patient prior to the surgery, Offering the patient care and support
- Supporting the anaesthetist
- Preparing specialist equipment, devices and drugs
- Preparing all necessary instruments and equipment
- Working with the surgeon to provide instruments, needles, swabs and other materials
- Act as an intermediary between the surgical team and other parts of the theatre and hospital
- Monitoring the patient’s ongoing health
- Providing care and treatment until the patient has recovered from the effects of the anaesthesia and/or surgery
- Assessing the patient to ensure they can be discharged
- Assessing the care given during each of the perioperative phases
Cvs to firstname.lastname@example.org
Due to the number of applicants we receive, if you have not heard from us within 7 days please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. We thank you for your interest. Kare Plus-MENA act as an employment agency, offering a free and confidential service to its candidates. Can you refer a friend or colleague who has the relevant skills & experience? Contact our team to find out about a generous Bonus payment. Conditions apply.
To apply for this job fill in the form below