Kare Plus MENA are recruiting Physiotherapists to relocate to Dubai, UAE, for various up and coming opportunities for well known and respected Healthcare providers, private clinics, hospitals and individual VIP clients.
Candidates will ideally be sourced for relocation from the UK, Ireland, Australia, New Zealand or Canada due to strict travel and Visa requirements.
We are a market leading (Permanent) Staffing Services provider dedicated to sourcing niche skilled and high calibre talent such as Doctors, Nurses, Midwives, Dentists and Allied Health Professionals to the Medical and Healthcare sector. Based in Dubai with offices in the UK. Supporting the UAE and Middle East region.
CONTRACT DURATION: Flexible to suit, 1 yr or 2 yr fixed term, ongoing, permanent, would also suit those looking for a career break.
CLIENT: Healthcare providers, private clinics, hospitals and individual VIP clients.
LOCATION: Dubai, UAE, with some international travel
HOURS: Various timings. To be confirmed. Will likely be on call if not on-site 5 or 6 days per week (as required).
SALARY & BENEFITS: £5,000 per month (AED 25,000), NET take home pay + Shared same sex accommodation with own en-suite room + Meals + Transport when required + Yearly return airtickets to home country + Private medical cover + 45 days paid holiday + Visa costs + DHA Physio licence, overseas travel, relocation costs – travel and flights.
SUMMARY: You will be required to diagnose, assess and treat mobility problems, encourage exercise, movement, speed up recovery from accident and illness, co-ordinate therapeutic sessions, massage, aid rehabilitation, ease disability and problems with ageing, keep extensive medical notes, liaise with medical team / Nurses & Doctors.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
- MUST hold a recognised qualification in Physiotherapy such as a Diploma, Bachelors degree or equivalent from home country.
- MUST be registered and member of your national Physiotherapist governing body.
- MUST be educated, trained and qualified from a recognised Western institution.
- MUST have at least 3 yrs experience in a General Physiotherapy, ideally working with the elderly and those with mobility issues.
- MUST have excellent Communication skills.
- MUST be very well presented and professional.
- MUST hold a valid passport with no restrictions to travel.
- MUST be willing to relocate overseas to Dubai within 3 months.
- IDEALLY have some understanding of local UAE culture.
- IDEALLY have some knowledge of dealing with Elderly / Geriatric patients and their associated conditions.
- IDEALLY would suit Physiotherapists who have worked in the Community, Home Care, Residential care or Elderly Care setting.
- Diagnose, assess and treat physical problems and diagnose conditions.
- Develop and review treatment programmes that encourage exercise and movement by the use of a range of techniques.
- Review and rehabilitation of patients.
- Educate the patient about how to prevent and improve conditions.
- Write patient case notes and reports and collect statistics.
- Liaise with other healthcare professionals, such as GPs, occupational therapists and social workers, to exchange information about the background and progress of patients, as well as to refer patients who require other medical attention.
- Keep up to date with new techniques and technologies available for treating patients.
- Manage clinical risk.
Please send Cv’s to firstname.lastname@example.org
See www.Kareplus.ae for more info.
Kare Plus-MENA act as an employment agency, offering a free and confidential service to its candidates. Can you refer a friend or colleague who has the relevant skills & experience? Contact our team to find out about a generous Bonus payment. Conditions apply.
To apply for this job fill in the form below