We are recruiting for x2 PSYCHOLOGISTS to be based in DUBAI, UAE, working with a busy and well established specialist Mental Health Clinic.
Kare Plus-MENA are a market leading (Permanent) Staffing Services provider dedicated to sourcing high calibre talent such as Doctors, Nurses, Midwives, Dentists, Pharmacists, and Allied Health Professionals to the Medical & Healthcare sector since 1989. Now based in Dubai and with 83 offices globally.
Role: Psychologist x2
Location: Dubai, UAE
Hours: 5 days per week, 40 hrs, flexible to suit
Salary & Benefits: Introductory basic salary AED 20,000 + 30% revenue for 3 months, reverting to 60/40 Revenue share split once established with 25 patients per week. Professional licence costs covered, Private Medical Insurance, Relocation assistance + Studio accommodation paid for 1 month (if relocating),
Summary: Assess, diagnose and treat individuals suffering from psychological distress and mental illness. Perform psychotherapy and develop treatment plans. Provide psychological treatment (psychotherapy). Administer and interpret psychological assessment and testing. Conduct psychological research. Teaching. Developing prevention programs. Consulting (within schools and businesses). Program administration within a busy clinic. Expected to see at least 5 patients per day for 1 hour sessions.
Qualifications & Experience:
- MUST have at least 5 yrs relevant experience.
- MUST hold PHD or Psy-D.
- MUST have experience in Psychodynamics.
- MUST hold DHA or DHCC or CDA licence or eligibility.
- Locally based or International for relocation.
- Some understanding of Arabic would be an advantage.
- Assessing and diagnosing abilities or behaviour by conducting a clinical assessment, interviews, liaison with families or cares and applying psychometric tests
- Applying and interpreting standardized assessment scales or measures, and preparing comprehensive psychological and psycho-educational assessment reports.
- Attendance at regular meetings such as team/service clinical and business meetings.
- Providing appropriate therapy based on the individual needs.
- Leading group therapy of different age groups and levels of functioning.
- Working as part of a multidisciplinary team alongside, Psychiatrists, family therapist, Social Therapists, Occupational Therapists, Nurse, Developmental Pediatricians, and Teachers.
- Working with outside organisations to provide recommendations and advice regarding individual needs based on the outcome of the assessments.
- Providing consultation to other professions
- Supervising support staff assisting in psychological assessment and intervention.
- Participate in research activities.
- Attending educational events such as conferences, and training seminars as required.
- Non-clinical support activity such as running a reflective practice group for other staff, supervising other members of the team if required.
- Additional responsibilities – activities and roles related to professional supervision and line management, service delivery, governance and service development, Clinical Audit where this is formally agreed with managers.
- Carrying out responsibilities with the highest professional ethical standards and sensitivity to cultural differences.
Please send Cv’s to email@example.com
Due to the number of applicants we receive, if you have not heard from us within 10 days please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. We thank you for your interest.
Kare Plus-MENA act as an employment agency, offering a free and confidential service to its candidates.
Can you refer a friend or colleague who has the relevant skills & experience? Contact our team to find out about a generous Bonus payment. Conditions apply.
To apply for this job fill in the form below