We are recruiting for a PSYCHIATRIST to be based in DUBAI, UAE, working with a long established and well respected market leading Community Mental Health and Wellness clinic that provides quality psychological and psychiatric care to children, adults, couples and families.
Kare Plus-MENA are a market leading (Permanent) Staffing Services provider dedicated to sourcing high calibre talent such as Doctors, Nurses, Midwives, Dentists, Pharmacists, and Allied Health Professionals to the Medical & Healthcare sector since 1989. Now based in Dubai and with 83 offices globally.
Hours: 5 days per week, 40 hrs, flexible to suit between 8am and 8pm, must cover Saturday clinic.
Salary & Benefits: Introductory basic salary up to AED 50,000 for up to 6 months + 50% revenue share thereafter, Professional licence costs covered, Private Medical Insurance, Relocation assistance + Studio accommodation paid for 1 month (if relocating). Positive career growth path to Team Lead to Partner.
Summary: Responsible for providing the full range of psychiatric diagnosis and treatment to out-patients. Specialised in using clinical practice in the treatment of mental illnesses and disorders, including bipolar disorder, schizophrenia, anxiety disorder and addictions. Busy clinic. Expected to see at least 5 patients per day for 1 hour sessions.
Qualifications & Experience:
- MUST be western educated, qualified or experienced
- Holds an MBBS or MBBCH qualification or its equivalent
- Minimum of 3 yrs in a clinic or hospital environment
- Strong English verbal and written communication skills
- Able to satisfy the DHA for certification or eligibility as a specialist
- Male and Female candidates considered
- Any nationality considered assuming western educated, qualified or experienced
- Able to satisfy a 4 stage interview and selection process over 4 weeks
- Analyzes and evaluates patient data and test or examination findings to diagnose nature and extent of mental disorder.
- Prescribes, directs, and administers psychotherapeutic treatments or medications to treat mental, emotional, or behavioural disorders.
- Counsel’s cases referred to him from other services by offering clinical advice or assuming full responsibility of the care.
- Conducts laboratory or diagnostic tests on patient to provide information on general physical condition and mental disorder.
- Contributes to the orientation of physicians, social workers, nurses and other Medical Organization personnel in the early detection, recognition, management or referral of psychiatric cases.
- Advises guardians, relatives, and significant others of patients’ conditions and treatment.
Please send Cv’s to firstname.lastname@example.org
Due to the number of applicants we receive, if you have not heard from us within 10 days please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. We thank you for your interest.
Kare Plus-MENA act as an employment agency, offering a free and confidential service to its candidates.
Can you refer a friend or colleague who has the relevant skills & experience? Contact our team to find out about a generous Bonus payment. Conditions apply.
To apply for this job fill in the form below