We are recruiting for an ABA THERAPIST /APPLIED BEHAVIOUR ANALYST to be based in DUBAI, UAE, for a Specialist Child & Adult Mental Health Rehabilitation Clinic that has an experienced team of Psychiatrist, Psychologists, Therapists, Counsellors, Nurses and Dieticians from various nationalities, working together in a Holistic setting, offering the full suite of bespoke care packages as well as group therapy sessions from their modern and fully equipped clinic.
Kare Plus-MENA are a market leading (Permanent) Staffing Services provider dedicated to sourcing niche skilled and high calibre talent such as Doctors, Nurses, Midwives, Dentists, Pharmacists, and Allied Health Professionals to the Medical and Healthcare sector since 1989. Based in Dubai and with a further 83 offices globally. Supporting the UAE and broader gulf region.
ROLE: ABA Therapist
LOCATION: Dubai, UAE (Various Clinic locations)
HOURS: Flexible days and hours to suit. Typically 40 hrs over 5 days with some weekend cover
SALARY & BENEFITS: Fixed up to AED 15,000 (introductory for 3 months) while client base and patient load is established, then reverts to AED 5,000 Fixed + 40% Revenue Share + standard UAE benefits. (On Target Earnings with a full patient caseload seeing 7 per day = AED 27,000).
SUMMARY: Utilising a behaviour analysis method to provide behavioural improvement for Autism sufferers and others with developmental challenges. Observing and responding to different behaviours, providing guidance to patients with the intention of helping to alter those behaviours in an observable way.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
- MUST have DHA licence eligibility.
- MUST already be located and resident in Dubai.
- MUST have some already established patient network.
- MUST have at least 4 yrs experience as an ABA Therapist.
- MUST be Board certified BCaBA or RBT.
- MUST be Bi-lingual, English + Arabic speaking.
- Observing patient behavior and applying ABA principles.
- Seeking interventions for behavioural and developmental challenges.
- Educating patients and their families in helpful activities.
- Customize treatment plans for individual patients.
- Provide feedback to patients.
- Communicate with parents.
- Recognize critical improvements in patient behaviors.
- Stay up-to-date with the latest ABA-related information, techniques, and developments.
- Keep detailed records of treatments and improvements.
Cvs to firstname.lastname@example.org
Due to the number of applicants we receive, if you have not heard from us within 14 days please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. We thank you for your interest. Kare Plus-MENA act as an employment agency, offering a free and confidential service to its candidates. Can you refer a friend or colleague who has the relevant skills & experience? Contact our team to find out about a generous Bonus payment. Conditions apply.
To apply for this job fill in the form below