We are recruiting HOME CARE NURSES, based in DUBAI, UAE. Working for a globally recognised health management and wellness company with state of the art medical facilities. You will be working closely with patients in their own homes and must hold a Valid DHA licence, with at least 2 yrs experience and a Nursing background in Palliative Care, Geriatric care, Orthopaedics, ICU or Medical Surgery.
Kare Plus-MENA are a market leading (Permanent) Staffing Services provider dedicated to sourcing niche skilled and high calibre talent such as Doctors, Nurses, Midwives, Dentists, Pharmacists, and Allied Health Professionals to the Medical and Healthcare sector since 1989. Based in Dubai and with a further 83 offices globally. Supporting the UAE and broader gulf region.
ROLE: Nurse – Home Care. With experience in Palliative Care, Geriatric care, Orthopaedics, ICU or Medical Surgery.
LOCATION: Dubai, UAE
HOURS: 4 days per week. 12 shift patterns, 216 hrs per month, equal to 18 duties, covering weekdays, weekends and nights.
SALARY & BENEFITS: Up to AED 7,000 all Inclusive (subject to experience) + standard benefits (private healthcare, 22 days holiday, yearly air ticket, enhanced overtime rate paid over and above standard hours, in-house training and external training paid for by the company.
SUMMARY: Responsible for delivering vital care to patients in their own home setting and supporting the family around the clock. Those who are typically elderly, suffering illness, having been discharged from hospital or are recovering from surgery. Monitoring and evaluating the patient’s conditions, administering treatment, and providing constant support during recovery and liaising with doctors and other medical professionals.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
- Must be Female.
- With at least 2 yrs post qualification experience.
- Holding a Batchelor Degree in Nursing.
- Already a DHA licensed registered Nurse with relevant experience.
- Already based in Dubai or are able to relocate from other emirates of the UAE.
- Applicants are highly sought after from Filipino candidates as they are under-represented.
- Must have an excellent command of English, both verbal and written.
- Provide the necessary care for patients
- Look after the hygiene of the patients
- Administer medicines to the patients as per the doctor’s instruction
- Assesses the patient’s condition, takes vital signs, such as blood pressure
- Manages wound care
- Check bedridden patients for bed sores and muscle weakness
- Acting as a liaison for patients and the families of patients
- Assist the doctors where required
- Respecting the rights and beliefs of patients
- Monitoring the care that patients receive
- Offering assistance that is in the best interest of the patient
- Interceding for patients in situations that require action immediately
- Representing the patient according to his or her choice
- Providing support and education that can help patients make the best decisions possible.
Please send Cv’s to ian@karePlus.ae
Due to the number of applicants we receive, if you have not heard from us within 7 days please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. We thank you for your interest.
Kare Plus-MENA act as an employment agency, offering a free and confidential service to its candidates.
Can you refer a friend or colleague who has the relevant skills & experience? Contact our team to find out about a generous Bonus payment. Conditions apply.
To apply for this job fill in the form below