We are recruiting for a PSYCHIATRIST (CAMHS) to be based in DUBAI, UAE, working on a joint venture between an excellent Clinic and a large Hospital who are market leaders within the Community Mental Health and Wellness arena that provides quality psychological and psychiatric care to children and adolescents.
Kare Plus-MENA are a market leading (Permanent) Staffing Services provider dedicated to sourcing high calibre talent such as Doctors, Nurses, Midwives, Dentists, Pharmacists, and Allied Health Professionals to the Medical & Healthcare sector since 1989. Now based in Dubai and with 83 offices globally.
Role: Psychiatrist (CAMHS)
Location: Dubai, UAE
Hours: 5 days per week, 40 hrs.
Salary & Benefits: Fixed basic salary up to AED 55,000 + 40% revenue share on billings over AED 110,000 (On Target Earnings of AED 83,000 with a full caseload) + Professional licence costs + Private Medical Insurance + 30 days Paid Holiday + Airticket.
Summary: Responsible for providing the full range of psychiatric diagnosis and treatment to child and adolescent patients, specialised in using clinical practice in the treatment of mental illnesses and disorders, including emotional, cognitive and behavioural problems, ADHD, depression, mood, autism spectrum, eating disorders, family relationships and social development.
Qualifications & Experience:
- MUST already be resident in Dubai with DHA licence or eligibility.
- MUST be able to take up post by Sept.
- Ideally already established with a local network.
- Holds an MBBS or MBBCH qualification or its equivalent.
- Minimum of 5 yrs specialist experience in a clinic or hospital in patient and out patient environment.
- MUST be Fluent English verbal and written communication skills.
- Bi lingual or Tri lingual with either Arabic and / or Hindi / Urdu would be an advantage.
- Within both in-patient and out-patient settings, analyses and evaluates patient data and test or examination findings to diagnose nature and extent of mental disorder.
- Prescribes, directs, and administers psychotherapeutic treatments or medications to treat mental, emotional, or behavioural disorders.
- Counsel’s cases referred from other services by offering clinical advice or assuming full responsibility of the care.
- Conducts laboratory or diagnostic tests on patient to provide information on general physical condition and mental disorder.
- Contributes to the orientation of physicians, social workers, nurses and other Medical Organization personnel in the early detection, recognition, management or referral of psychiatric cases.
- Advises guardians, relatives, and significant others of patients’ conditions and treatment.
Please send Cv’s to firstname.lastname@example.org
Due to the number of applicants we receive, if you have not heard from us within 10 days please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. We thank you for your interest.
Kare Plus-MENA act as an employment agency, offering a free and confidential service to its candidates.
Can you refer a friend or colleague who has the relevant skills & experience? Contact our team to find out about a generous Bonus payment. Conditions apply.
To apply for this job fill in the form below