Kare Plus MENA are recruiting for a team of Registered General Staff Nurses who are keen to relocate to Dubai, UAE. You will be working solely for a private VIP client, caring for the extended family and their business employees, based within their own Medical clinic setting. The Nursing team are required to be on hand to assist with any family medical issues as they arise, and to accompany them when travelling overseas.
Candidates will be sourced directly from the UK, Ireland, Australia, New Zealand or Canada.
We are a market leading (Permanent) Staffing Services provider supporting the UAE and broader gulf region. Dedicated to sourcing niche skilled and high calibre talent such as Doctors, Nurses, Midwives and Allied Health Professionals to the Medical and Healthcare sector since 1989. Based in Dubai with HQ and offices in the UK.
ROLE: Registered General Staff Nurses.
CONTRACT DURATION: 1 yr or 2 yrs or more, to suit, fully extendable and option to renew for longer, every 2 yrs.
CLIENT: A private family / medical clinic.
LOCATION: Based in Dubai, UAE with regular international travel overseas.
HOURS: Various timings. To be on call or on-site and available for up to 5 days per week, up to 8 hrs per day, within the private family Clinic. Hours will be flexible when travelling with the client overseas. Lots of free time will be provided to study during working hours.
SALARY & BENEFITS: £5,600 per month (AED 28,000), NET take home pay + Shared accommodation + Meals when travelling + Transport when required + Yearly return airtickets to home country + Private medical cover + 30 days paid holiday + Visa costs + Worldwide travel overseas accompanying the client / family / employees and guests for up to 3 months per year.
SUMMARY: As a Registered General Staff Nurse you will be required to provide medical treatment care and advice as required, to the client and their family, for all manner or ailments, illnesses and occurring issues, record notes, dispense medication, appraise senior management and liaise with other medical professionals.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
- MUST hold a recognised Nursing qualification such as Diploma, Bachelors degree or equivalent from the UK, Ireland, Australia, New Zealand or Canada.
- MUST be registered and member of the national Nursing governing body.
- MUST be educated, trained and qualified from a recognised Western institution.
- MUST have at least 3 yrs experience in a General Nursing capacity in a Hospital / Private Clinic / or Residential Home Care Setting.
- MUST have excellent Communication skills.
- MUST be very well presented and professional.
- MUST be able to satisfy security checks.
- MUST hold a valid passport with no restrictions to travel.
- IDEALLY have some understanding of local UAE culture.
- IDEALLY have some knowledge of dealing with Elderly / Geriatric patients and their associated conditions.
- MUST NOT have previously worked in the UAE before.
- To be on hand to administer general Nursing care and treatment.
- Responsible for the daily medical needs & routine healthcare of the family.
- Responsible for the daily medical needs & routine healthcare for their employees and guests where required.
- Diagnose and treat illnesses and injury for all age ranges and individual needs.
- Assist Doctors and other medical staff where needed.
- Dress and care for wounds.
- Treat elderly patients with care.
- Administer medicines and treatments where required.
- Offer sound medical and healthcare advice.
- Maintain Clinic equipment and stocks.
- Keep thorough medical notes and records.
Please send Cv’s to firstname.lastname@example.org
Kare Plus-MENA act as an employment agency, offering a free and confidential service to its candidates. Can you refer a friend or colleague who has the relevant skills & experience? Contact our team to find out about a generous Bonus payment. Conditions apply.
To apply for this job fill in the form below