Kare Plus MENA are recruiting for an unprecedented demand from its clients in the Middle East for NHS and UK experienced Registered General Nurses (RGNs) to relocate overseas for various opportunities in locations such as Dubai and Abu Dhabi, UAE. All are well known, long established and respected Healthcare providers, private Clinics, Hospitals or individual VIP clients.
We are a market leading (Permanent) Staffing Services provider dedicated to sourcing niche skilled and high calibre talent such as Doctors, Nurses, Midwives, Dentists and Allied Health Professionals to the Medical and Healthcare sector. Based in Dubai with offices in the UK. Supporting the UAE and Middle East region.
ROLE: Registered General Nurses (RGN’s)
CONTRACT DURATION: Flexible to suit, 1 yr or 2 yr fixed term, ongoing, permanent, or would also suit those looking for a career break.
CLIENT: Healthcare providers, private Clinics, Hospitals & individual VIP clients.
LOCATION: Various – Dubai, Abu Dhabi, UAE & Middle East.
HOURS: Various timings. Shift patterns to be confirmed. Will be early, late & Night duty aswell as On-call if not on-site, 5 or 6 days per week as required.
SALARY & BENEFITS: Between £3,600 and £5,600 NET take home pay per month (AED 18,000 and AED 28,000) subject to skills and experience + Shared same sex accommodation with own en-suite room + Meals + Transport when required + Yearly return airtickets to home country + Private medical cover + 45 days paid holiday + Visa costs + DHA Nurse licence + Relocation costs – travel / flights / hotel.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
· MUST hold a recognised Nursing qualification such as Diploma, Bachelors degree or equivalent.
· MUST be a registered member of the national Nursing governing body.
· MUST have at least 3 yrs experience in a general Nursing capacity either within a Hospital, private clinic, community or residential care setting.
· MUST have excellent Communication skills.
· MUST be very well presented and of a smart and professional appearance.
· IDEALLY with some understanding of local UAE culture.
· Administer general Nursing care and treatment.
· Responsible for the daily medical needs & routine healthcare of patients.
· Diagnose and treat illnesses and injury for all age ranges and individual needs.
· Assist Doctors and other medical staff where needed.
· Dress and care for wounds.
· Treat elderly patients with care.
· Administer medicines and treatments where required.
· Offer sound medical and healthcare advice.
· Maintain Clinic equipment and stocks.
· Keep thorough medical notes and records.
Please send Cv’s to email@example.com
See www.Kareplus.ae for more info.
Kare Plus-MENA act as an employment agency, offering a free and confidential service to its candidates. Can you refer a friend or colleague who has the relevant skills & experience? Contact our team to find out about a generous Bonus payment. Conditions apply.
To apply for this job fill in the form below